Human Resource Services
Generating Human Resources Impact
Human resource leaders need clear insight into end-to-end operations to make informed decisions. Genpact Workforce Analytics encompasses HR information services, data modeling, social media analytics, survey analytics, and planning and forecasting. Genpact is one of the largest analytics organizations in the world, deploying our analytical strength in all aspects of HR operations and consulting. Our HR analytics provide clear insights for improving talent acquisition, forecasting demand, and helping our clients design, transform, and run intelligent global human resource operations.
Genpact's Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) proprietary framework helps our clients reimagine HR operations by integrating effective Systems of EngagementTM, core IT, and Data-to-Action AnalyticsSM. We design, transform, and run advanced operating models for HR Workforce Analytics that generate impact through:
- Information services that consolidate client data from client legacy systems or by building new platforms to ensure seamless data reporting capabilities
- Data modeling that works with client data sets, evaluating them to determine the ideal model for operating in various HR work streams
- Survey analytics that assist clients in designing the ideal survey mechanism, evaluating the results, and making recommendations
- Planning and forecasting to help our clients build forecasting models for better planning and enhanced productivity
- Social media analytics that aids social media tracking to shape perception and assists in talent acquisition
Increased revenue and sales force productivity from analytics-driven compensation plan
A business unit of a global conglomerate planned to reward its 700-member global sales force for achieving company goals, but needed performance-oriented compensation plans, timely and accurate administration, and the ability to track the plan's effectiveness. Genpact designed a comprehensive solution for annual sales force compensation, analytics for measuring effectiveness, and compensation management and reporting. Revenue grew $500,000 annually and the company gained 7.5 man days per month while boosting productivity per salesperson.
Integrating data systems reduces inaccurate reporting to zero for pharma major
A major pharmaceutical organization needed more effective MIS, which was hampered by multiple data sources, a plethora of manually generated excel reports, and lengthy data reconciliation. Genpact integrated the disparate systems to automate the MIS process and gave the company the ability to easily customize reporting at a granular level for any time period. This saved significant man hours, reduced reporting errors to zero, and enabled the company to use data analysis to identify key focus areas.