Human Resource Services
Generating Human Resources Impact
Human resources leaders need clear insight into end-to-end operations to make informed decisions. Genpact Workforce Analytics encompasses HR information services, data modeling, social media analytics, survey analytics, and planning and forecasting. Our HR analytics services provide clear insights for improving talent acquisition, forecasting demand, and helping our clients design, transform, and run intelligent human resource operations globally.
Our HR analytics solution builds on our Lean DigitalSM approach that harnesses design-thinking methods that focus on the end user, Lean principles to enable end-to-end process redesign, advanced digital technologies, and domain expertise.
Our Digital Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework helps organizations reimagine HR operations by integrating Systems of EngagementTM, core IT, and Data-to-Action AnalyticsSM. Our services include:
- Information services that consolidate client data from legacy systems to ensure seamless data reporting capabilities
- Data modeling that works with client data sets, evaluating them to determine the ideal model for operating in various HR work streams
- Analytics that assist clients in designing the ideal survey mechanism, evaluating the results, and making recommendations
- Planning and forecasting to help organizations build forecasting models for better planning and enhanced productivity
- Social media analytics that aids social media tracking to shape perception and assists in talent acquisition
Improved productivity by 40% for a major auto maker
Genpact worked closely with the company to help improve its time, attendance, and leave tracking system, using a detailed value stream-mapping Six Sigma approach to human resource operations. After surveying eight different processes for different employee grades, we consolidated them to improve productivity by 40%.
Savings of $1 million for a global conglomerate through consolidation and standardization
We helped a global conglomerate identify overpayments related to delays in receiving HR information regarding employee movements, leave, and incentive plan changes in 13 of its business units. The resulting consolidation and standardization of the process reduced overpayment by 33% in a year to produce savings of $1 million.