Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility at Genpact
"“At Genpact, we focus on long-term business viability, embedding sustainability in our growth strategy and in every one of our decisions attempt to drive superior social, economic, and environmental performance.""
NV "Tiger" Tyagarajan President and CEO, Genpact
Our areas of focus are supported by the following key drivers:
- Payroll giving and donation programs
- Partnerships with NGOs and strong client engagement and support
- Powerful communication engine that helps build a culture of giving
How We Give Back
Genpact gives back through:
We Support Several Organizations Including:
- United Way
- Defensores De La Naturaleza
- Teach for India
- Vidya & Child
- Red Cross
- Stop Hunger Now
- Volunteers for America
- Dress for Success
- Toys for Tots
- Local Domestic Violence Programs
- American Cancer Society
To learn more, please contact:
Americas - Melindah Sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Europe - Iuliana Manza (email@example.com)
Africa - Andre’ Davids (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Specifically in India, the CSR landscape is rapidly changing and organizations are being encouraged to actively participate in community development. Learn more about Genpact’s CSR policies for India below.
- Genpact India
- Headstrong Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Axis Risk Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Genpact Services LLC (India Branch)
- Empower Research Knowledge Services Pvt. Ltd.