An automated and intelligent fulfillment analytics tool
Using design thinking and our retail industry knowledge, we created Order Management Virtual Assistant. This cloud-based solution applies everything order management analysts need to make quick and accurate decisions. What's more, it continuously monitors the impact of those decisions throughout the order management and fulfillment cycle.
Here are the tools it uses:
Smart assist for dynamic allocation
This algorithm calculates buyers' future demand and consumption patterns and dynamically reallocates inventory earmarked for one buyer to another facing shortages or high demand. It also uses time-phased planning to determine when to allocate and replenish goods based on promotional events, seasonal demand spikes, and product lifecycle stages. The upshot: buyers get the inventory they need exactly when they need it. And this new efficiency boosts sales, too.
Our solution's load building capability helps our CPG client manage operational costs and increase sales by filling every truck to capacity and deploying the fleet efficiently. It also generates real-time demand signals and forward-looking market forecasts for accurate, time-phased inventory planning. What's more, it takes information from point-of-sale (POS) data to decide the best type of materials and product for each load. And because it synchronizes order capture and management with labor, fulfillment, and distribution needs, the CPG firm gets an automatic and clear view of the true cost of individual products. That helps with pricing and delivery combinations.
The Order Management Virtual Assistant uses a range of intelligent automation tools:
- Robotic process automation (RPA) retrieves data from older retail and ERP systems to create a big data solution
- Natural language processing (NLP) parses email inbox data, prepares alerts, and prioritizes interactions with retailer buyers
- Natural language generation automates communication for quick interaction with retailer buyers and internal reporting
- Cognitive computing analyzes responses to common queries and offers suggestions to users
- Predictive analytics detects changes in order trends and highlights any collaboration issues arising between the supply chain and individual customers
- Dynamic workflow assigns cases to the most appropriate agent