Generative AI across the banking value chain
Generative AI has swiftly integrated itself into our modern world, and the financial services sector, with all its intricacies, is no exception. Following her keynote address at FinovateFall, which drew an audience of over 400 attendees representing banks and fintech companies, FinTech Futures caught up with Anu Sachdeva, our global service line and solutions leader, to explore how financial institutions can harness the transformative potential of generative AI to unlock substantial value.
Watch the video to discover:
- The best practices financial institutions should follow to introduce generative AI across the value chain and get the most out of the technology
- Genpact's pioneering use of generative AI in the fight against financial crime, which empowers analysts to spend less time summarizing and more time investigating
- The generative AI-based solutions Genpact is working on for its clients and the impact they're having both internally among staff and externally when it comes to boosting customer experience
- Why it's important to develop a responsible generative AI framework to alleviate concerns around bias and accuracy
- The pivotal role humans play in the success of generative AI and the future of its evolution