Genpact provides end-to-end FP&A services and solutions across multiple industries, including Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Pharmaceutical, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Manufacturing, Services, and Media. Our services include the following:
- Income Statement Analysis of various cost and revenue components in multiple dimensions to understand variances and provide business insights
- Balance Sheet/Cash Flow Analysis for explaining changes in the company’s financial position
- Group Consolidation activities to help clients attain process standardization and automation
- Planning and Budgeting activities that support clients in the accurate forecasting of operational outcomes in financial terms.
Genpact helps organizations with:
- Enhanced accuracy: Excellence in financial planning starts with streamlining master data, automating and standardizing processes, and reducing rework
- Reduced turnaround times: Smoother workflow and better management reporting enable management teams to make effective decisions and implement timely corrective actions
- Driving efficiencies: By reducing ad hoc reports, improving penetration of standard reports, and leveraging centralized data warehouses, Genpact FP&A transformation and outsourcing solutions drive down cost and enhance the effectiveness of your end-to-end processes
- Automation: Utilizing customized tools such as our reporting workflow and leveraging capabilities within existing tools and the client’s ERP improves the entire financial planning and analysis cycle
We have extensive experience servicing clients with multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and business intelligence tools (Hyperion, BI, BW, Cognos, Oracle-OFA, ADI, and Discoverer)
Our global team applies the proven principles of Lean Six Sigma to drive greater speed, accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency. Our proprietary Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework delivers deep impact and FP&A process excellence, and complements our technology and, naturally, our team of more than 900 FP&A specialists.
18% productivity gain and enhanced analytical capabilities through standardization and introduction of activity-based costing
A global healthcare equipment manufacturer used multiple input templates for budgeting data, leading to multiple iterations while consolidating information. In addition, the company lacked the ability to generate a client-level Profit and Loss (P&L) forecast. Genpact’s FP&A team standardized and improved the input templates, helping to eliminate rework on consolidation. We also devised an innovative coding mechanism for swift transactions, and leveraged existing data warehouse capabilities to generate activity-based costing. This enabled P&L generation at the client level. This smarter financial planning analysis helped the customer realize productivity gains of 18% and enhanced their analytical capabilities.
Two-day acceleration for CFO management reporting deck via automation
Our client’s top managers wanted accelerated delivery of the financial review report deck as well as changes that would make it suitable for a wider audience. Genpact partnered with the Controller’s office to understand end-user requirements, and then added content to existing reports to enhance penetration. The Genpact team leveraged our client’s existing ERP capabilities to automate sub-processes and generate customized input data alongside standard input templates for data collation. Automating the reporting process enhanced controllership by lowering the chance of errors, reduced the time required to generate reports, and boosted productivity by 20%.