Emerging from back-to-back global recessions, amid exceedingly volatile markets, and incessantly growing competition, enterprises across the globe are faced with a daunting task of maximizing superior business outcomes. Some are confined to take drastic measures, whereas, an intelligent enterprise constructs a thriving business strategy on the foundation of Aftermarket Services.
At Genpact, in these dynamic times, we present some unique Aftermarket Services focused to maximize revenue growth and reduce costs. Enabling enterprises to seize opportunities swiftly, and adding sustainable value in both growing and receding economies.
However, we identify and address challenges that most service organizations find themselves in, while trying to deliver value are:
- Disintegrated processes
- Inefficient management of contact center processes, contracts, warranty, parts, and field service
- Lack of visibility into Cost to Serve
- Low success rate in meeting service related metrics like first time fix, first call resolution etc.
- Inability to manage or control parts inventory on a day-to-day basis requiring heavy warehouse and logistics coordination
- Multiple technology systems (legacy, web based) leading to inefficiencies
At Genpact, we are focused on driving enterprise growth, generating more predictable and high revenue stream that will also increase customer satisfaction and retention; focusing on the entire service lifecycle, including customer service, warranty, service contracts, field service and parts. Our process is enterprise-wide and drives operational efficiencies at every step. It includes outcome-driven effectiveness projects, removing bottlenecks at the sub-process level or at functional interfaces, and deploying the right technology.
We address these challenges by scanning an organization’s entire service lifecycle, delivering significant and sustained business impact up to 10-15%. We leverage our proprietary and scientific methodology, Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM), which focuses on improving the effectiveness of service supply chains by combining Genpact’s rigorous process execution through Lean Six Sigma, targeted analytics, focused IT solutions, and Reengineering to deliver key business outcomes:
- Improve Service Revenue - up to 25 percent
- Reduce Service Cost - up to 20 percent
- Improve Customer Loyalty- up to 10 NPS (Net Promoter Score) points
Our Aftermarket Services, through our proprietary and scientific methodology, Smart Enterprise Processes (SEP) has been instrumental in generating high revenue streams, reducing costs, and providing superior business outcomes for our clients.
- For a global healthcare technology company, Genpact is managing its aftermarket service operations and has delivered over $100 million impact in the last 3 years with field productivity increased by 20%.
- For a global energy company, Genpact re-designed their shipment process and reduced working capital requirements by over $23 million annually.
- For a leading aircraft engine manufacturer, Genpact has improved forecasting accuracy and turnaround time of deal pricing by 30-40%, increasing the win rate of service contract deals. Genpact has been part of major sales campaigns and helped the client win more than $1 billion in deals.
Genpact is the Knowledge Partner of the Field Service Medical conference
February 19-21, 2013, Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA