Migrating and modernizing with AWS
Genpact came in to redesign collections in the cloud. After an end-to-end assessment of existing infrastructure and collections processes, we developed a two-phased approach to assessment and implementation.
During the first phase of our assessment, Genpact helped by:
- Pinpointing how to reduce infrastructure costs with cloud
- Analyzing various cloud products to meet business and employee needs
- Developing a technology roadmap for collections
In the first phase of implementation, we migrated the receivables collections platform from on-premise to the cloud, with Amazon Web services. Using DevOps practices, we accelerated the development of new features on the platform, such as predictive analytics, Amazon Translate capabilities, and a virtual email assistant. The new solutions were also enhanced with artificial intelligence to transform the employee experience.
During the second phase of assessment, Genpact transformed the collections contact centers by:
- Collaborating with contact center teams, cloud architects, and business stakeholders to conduct a comprehensive analysis of various voice solutions
- Identifying Amazon Connect as the most suitable contact center solution in terms of cost, ease of implementation, and alignment with AWS infrastructure
For the second phase of implementation, we united contact centers across 30 countries using Amazon Connect. We also increased security and compliance with multi-factor authentication and improved reporting capabilities with self-service AWS QuickSight dashboards.