Cloud-based collections powered by Amazon Connect
To help the company, Genpact began with a thorough assessment of its existing infrastructure and processes. We soon pinpointed the challenges and began to review possible solutions.
In partnership with the life sciences company, we selected Amazon Connect – an easy-to-use omnichannel cloud contact center – as the most appropriate and cost-effective solution. Its compatibility with the existing AWS cloud infrastructure and availability across geographies sealed the deal.
We also implemented Genpact's AI collection systems and Amazon QuickSight, a business intelligence reporting service. With these receivable solutions, employees would have access to real-time analytics dashboards to make more informed decisions. The solution built using DevOps practices, ensured a faster and more predictable deployment and flexibility to scale up according to business necessities.
The future-proof, cloud contact center now works across time zones and telecom providers in eight countries throughout Europe and the US. It features:
- An intuitive user experience supported by AI insights
- Pay-as-you-go licensing for easier scalability
- End-to-end process integration and negotiation with local telecom companies
- Enhanced security and reduced risk thanks to single sign-on authentication
- Support for IT teams to quickly modify the system to meet business needs
- AWS Web Application Firewall for enhanced protection against web-based attacks while protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data
- AWS CloudWatch for comprehensive monitoring and logging of security incidents and operational issues, plus proactive identification and response