Drawing on our teams' expertise, we take a holistic approach to running services and solutions for our clients. This includes:
- Annual category planning: Full category assessment that includes a review of contract expirations, benchmarking, demand management, and market trends. This creates a prioritized list of transformation and savings projects
- Strategic sourcing: Proactive execution of strategic sourcing projects, with strong internal stakeholder alignment to business goals and objectives
- Spend compliance management: A formal spend compliance management program to ensure the use of preferred suppliers, improved working capital, and maximized savings negotiated
- Supplier performance management: Management of supplier's contractual commitments performance to maximize savings and minimize risk
- Contract management: Monitoring and management of supplier contracts in a central repository for key milestones, KPIs, and SLAs
- Continuous improvement: A category management-led program that works with suppliers to identify and implement savings opportunities that reduce customer costs
You can leverage these offerings as part of a complete category management and strategic sourcing program or independently, as an extension of your team. Where needed, our teams are supported by our proprietary sourcing workbench platform – a curated set of best-in-class tools that automate the end-to-end sourcing and category management process.
We recognize that no one solution fits every client's needs. We start by assessing your organization's exact needs and work with you to develop a solution that accelerates your performance and exceeds your goals.