Genpact's next-generation installed base
Genpact is offering an upgraded installed base that applies data engineering to resolve all these issues – and do much more.
It has two principal elements.
The first is a data hub that easily connects to existing ERP and CRM components and is self-healing, so it automatically identifies logjams, then reroutes traffic before a problem occurs.
Built on our proprietary Cora data foundation, this master data management system produces information of the highest quality while ensuring you maintain tight controls over data governance and security. Our advanced cloud-based data platform helps you effectively handle complex data challenges in an agile and cost-effective manner.
Our data hub features include:
- Powerful accelerators that give you a clear picture of all the factors that influence your business
- Integrated intelligence on vital details that govern your customers' actions, such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and their e-commerce activity
- Product performance information amassed from emails, system and cloud metrics, the internet of things, and other sources
- Reports from experts, analysts, and social media, so you can interpret and proactively respond to these signals
The key is to capture all of that exhaustive data with the kind of agility you need to manage change in real time. That's where the second element of our installed base, advanced analytics, comes into play. Advanced analytics are essential for understanding your churn rate and for getting a clearer picture of the factors that help you retain customers.
To take advantage of the data the system collects, we deploy PowerMe, a tool developed by Enquero, a Genpact company. PowerMe assembles high-value analytics and business intelligence assets in an accessible way, empowering you to find and identify the data you need for effective decision-making. PowerMe is unique in its class. Unlike other such tools, it constantly maintains and ensures the quality of the data in the installed base by sensing and fixing errors before they have an impact.
Some PowerMe features that support advanced analytics include:
- A rich repository of pre-built KPIs with clear visualization tools
- Self-serve portals for ease of use by stakeholders
- Pre-trained machine-learning models that adapt as your company progresses
An installed base of this caliber gives you everything you need to know about renewal dates, contracts, upsell opportunities, and equipment status – and places the information at your fingertips. It identifies unique claims, too, eliminating duplicates to prevent leakage. It creates persona journey maps for a truly superior customer experience. And it helps you allocate spend toward your most profitable programs to get the best return on investment.