Help shape consulting
Are you completing your studies in business administration, industrial engineering, mathematics, computer science, or a similar field and would like to write your master's thesis in a consulting company? Our projects and client meetings often result in the opportunity to work on global issues, involve the exposure to exciting topics, and the chance to gain experience in management consulting. We offer master's students the opportunity to explore innovative topics, as noted below, or feel to suggest your own:
1. Development of an e-commerce supply chain maturity framework (for brand manufacturing companies)
2. Strategic benchmark of supply chains – a financial analysis approach
3. Decision paradigm in supply chain planning: auction-based model
4. Target operating model for concurrent planning
5. Customer-centric supply chains – what are they and how do they succeed?
6. Corporate responsibility: Germany's Supply Chain Act and its impact on global consumer goods companies