After this deep dive, we step back to view the big picture. Here's our playbook:
- Advise: Our advisory unit works closely with you to understand your specific business problem, help you evaluate your best options, and measure the ROI you can expect. We explore cloud strategy with a view to reducing IT spend and introducing new digital initiatives. We help you catalog data assets, manage master data, and make datasets easier for people to read, all while securing data privacy and helping you adhere to compliance requirements
- Transform: Our insurance experts partner with business units to identify transformation opportunities, including process changes and Lean operations that maximize efficiency
- Operate: We take complete ownership of the way our TPA impacts your business. Our focus on service levels uncovers value by improving the customer experience and strengthening brand positioning. Our reporting framework helps you make decisions based on data and offers proactive insights for pre-emptively tackling problems
Our intelligent operations (IO) approach harnesses digital solutions and other techniques to accelerate transformation at scale. For example, our unified orchestration layer, based on the Genpact Cora platform, boosts operational effectiveness without adding new technologies using a simplified system of engagement. This single servicing platform manages workflows, orchestrates digitization, and controls automation. And these tools work equally well for other insurance products, including retirement policies, employee benefits, long-term care, disability, and supplemental healthcare offerings.
This IO approach:
- Supports business operations in a platform-agnostic environment
- Administers active and closed blocks
- Provides end-to-end service across the insurance value chain, including mailroom, new business, underwriting, actuarial support, policy owner services, contact centers, claims management, and risk and compliance
- Deploys a global operating model that includes a digital workforce
- Embeds analytics for improved insights and better decision-making
Notably, IO's user-friendly system of engagement and global operating delivery structure provide full support across time zones, ensuring business continuity and stable levels of service.
And critically, IO adapts to current and future challenges within the industry, including evolving technologies, new regulations, shifting demographics, and changing customer expectations.