Industrial manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and dealers are constantly searching for ways to keep customers happy and increase revenue. One solution? Improving product longevity and minimizing downtime. This is where aftermarket services play a pivotal role. As manufacturers shift from delivering products to delivering experiences through services, they need to rethink asset management processes with a focus on remote monitoring and diagnostic operations, predictive maintenance, installed base analytics, and service contract management. Manufacturers and their dealer networks must work in tandem to turn software-enabled assets into data inputs for insights-driven results.
In the IDC whitepaper, brought to you by Genpact, we unpack how aftermarket services can support your customers throughout the life cycle of their purchases. It covers:
- The outlook for aftermarket services
- Opportunities for aftermarket service transformation
- Challenges to be overcome
- A case study on how a global industrial company modernized its technology capabilities for more accurate billing that increased revenue and customer satisfaction
- How to find the right transformation partner