Enterprise data stacks have become so complex and fragmented that companies are losing critical insights. As they focus more time on unraveling that complexity, they have less time to find the value hidden within their data.
PowerMe is a data intelligence platform with intelligent data catalog, automated lineage, and connected data quality capabilities that enable companies to manage and make sense of their systems landscapes. With active metadata and data-quality sensors, teams can discover, trace, and trust their data and make decisions with confidence.
Our platform is tailor-made for a variety of users, including analytics consumers, data owners, data stewards, and IT teams. They use it to address multiple use cases like establishing a data marketplace, business metrics traceability, migrating cloud data platforms, and more.
A data intelligence and observability platform
PowerMe creates an easily discoverable pool of trustworthy analytics and business intelligence (BI) assets. It empowers users to search, discover, understand, and collaborate with data to unlock insight-led decision-making and nurture a data-driven organization and culture.
Intelligent data catalog
Use PowerMe to search, discover, and collaborate on data and analytics assets across systems by:
- Automatically cataloging all assets, including dashboards, metrics, datasets, columns, extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs, and source data using pre-built connectors
- Providing intuitive search and discovery through a personalized Netflix-style data marketplace
- Showing an integrated view of the data dictionary, technical metadata, and business entities like business terms, tags, KPIs, and custom metadata
- Revealing usage statistics and similarity insights on datasets and dashboards
Automated 360-degree data lineage
Understand the data lifecycle and get bidirectional visibility into its origin, transformation, and consumption through:
- Visible dataflows (lineage) stitched together using automated scans of data, BI, and ETL systems with versioning and audit trails
- Intuitive and uncluttered lineage view with filters and advanced search
- Contextual navigation enabling right-to-left (lineage) or left-to-right (impact) traversals
- System-level through attribute-level drilldowns on lineage
- Annotation, sharing, and enrichment of lineage graphs
Connected data quality
With PowerMe, you can continuously monitor, measure, alert, and prevent data inconsistencies thanks to its:
- Configurable and pre-built data quality sensors, which have the flexibility to define advanced rules
- Dynamic thresholds and machine learning (ML)-based anomaly detection
- Automated alerts and workflow interventions to minimize the impact of poor-quality data
- Ability to visually trace all quality issues using dataflows or lineage graphs
- Personalized data quality storyboards
- Object-level and attribute-level data quality scores consumed on catalog and lineage
PowerMe integrates with the enterprise landscape to deliver AI-augmented data intelligence
Data and analytics marketplace
Consolidate fragmented data and BI assets to easily organize, discover, and manage assets. PowerMe enables you to search and collaborate on assets and launch dashboards while curating custom views.
Cloud data warehouse/BI migration
Use the migration workbench to uncover hidden customizations and relationships between assets in source systems instead of taking a vanilla lift and shift. You can also reconcile migration assets to reduce timelines and costs.
360-degree data and analytics governance
Achieve effective governance and break data silos with integrated metadata, usage insights, data lineage, and data quality, in addition to a modern business glossary, asset certification, and extensible metadata.
Rationalize BI and data landscape
Leverage the rationalization workbench's automated similarity and usage analysis features to increase the adoption of golden reports, and reduce clutter, license costs, and maintenance expenses.
Use DQaaS to track quality trends and increase trust in data across every source through pre-built rules, ML-based anomaly-detection algorithms, and workflow interventions.
One-click advanced data profiling allows you to audit your master, transactional, and analytical data to identify inconsistent, invalid, and incomplete data. Deliver clean data for business processes and reporting.
Easier and faster impact analysis and problem tracing. Foster collaboration among data engineering, data integration, and data quality teams by using connected data catalog with lineage and quality modules.
Our pre-built repository of KPIs across industries (such as banking, consumer goods, and insurance) and functions (including finance and supply chain) accelerates metrics standardization.
Certify regulatory reporting/ PII tracing
Link disparate data, systems, and processes to trace audit trails using automated data lineage. This improves reporting accuracy in compliance with regulations like BCBS 239, CCPA, and GDPR.
Connectors for more than 50 data and analytics platforms
The PowerMe advantage
We've tailored PowerMe's consumer-grade user experience for business and technical users across diverse teams.
Role-based access control
Configurable role-based permissions and hierarchy management of assets based on function, cater to every enterprise use case.
With single sign-on functionality and integration with identity and access management tools like Okta and Active Directory, you gain a secure and hassle-free experience.
Our flexible deployment architecture supports on-prem, virtual private cloud, and public cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. It is also available as SaaS.
Petabyte scale performance easily handles millions of assets as asset landscapes grow.
Our 50+ pre-built and easily configurable connectors go broad and deep to automatically build the catalog and lineage.
Heineken achieves multi-country data-driven transformation
Genpact helped a leading brewer power visibility and enterprise-wide adoption of its global BI and data assets.