Generating Healthcare Impact
More than 70 healthcare payer and provider clients trust us for their operational excellence. We help them adapt key processes such as product development, membership and billing, claims processing, and customer service operations to the dynamic healthcare environment leveraging end-to-end technology solutions, including consulting, enterprise application services, and infrastructure management services.
We make healthcare organizations' intelligent, by designing, transforming, and running their processes through a practical use of technology, focused to where it can deliver the most impact. The result is Intelligent OperationsSM.
Our solutions include:
- Healthcare IT consulting services that advise clients in areas such as rapid automation, platform extensions, auto-adjudication optimization, and member maximum out-of-pocket solutions. Our consultants provide strategic planning and thought leadership support for advanced technologies such as big data, mobile computing, and cloud-based solutions.
- Implementation, configuration, and support services for industry platforms such as NASCO, FACETS, and IKA
- Enterprise information management solutions such as business intelligence and data warehousing, which include MDM and ETL competencies
- Enterprise resource planning design, implementation, and support services for Oracle and SAP
- Application development and maintenance services
- Quality assurance services, including black-box testing, automation and functional, and regression testing
- IT helpdesk, desktop support, and technical product support
- IT infrastructure management, IT security services, and network and voice infrastructure support
- Database management and administration, middle-ware management
- Information security services for applications/databases and IT infrastructure
- Application production support for applications and middle-ware
Our Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) proprietary framework helps healthcare organizations reimagine their processes by integrating effective Systems of EngagementTM, core IT, and Data-to-Action AnalyticsSM and drive tangible outcomes such as lower costs, enhanced quality of service, and increased standardization and compliance.
A U.S. healthcare payer generated US$9 million in business impact by improving the operational first-pass rate through robotics
A US-based healthcare payer reduced member eligibility entry by 80% after implementing scalable and agile operations