Capital Markets Platforms
Generating Capital Markets Impact
Genpact's platforms offerings for capital markets are designed to address a wide range of trading and enterprise risk management challenges. Thanks to years of experience of Headstrong, acquired in 2011, Genpact offers integrated asset trading and risk management solutions and services that design, transform, and run a wide variety of trading operations.
End-to-end capability across regions in capital markets, with strict security and compliance standards
- Genpact has dedicated Centers of Excellence (CoE) for trading platforms including Calypso, Summit, Kondor, Fidessa, Endur, and Murex
- 400+ staff focused on trading platforms providing services from implementation to production support and quality assurance
- Experience in handling user and functional support for complex and high-risk functions in investment banking
- Certified on SAS 70, ISO 27001, and relevant benchmarks
- Robust business continuity and management infrastructure processes
- Genpact's blended-cost model combined with a tool-driven approach reduces spend by over 20%
Migration and Upgrades
Assessment: Genpact's assessment methodology incorporates gap analysis to assess the best implementation and migration options available.
Migration and upgrade: Genpact's migration methodology focuses on automating the migration process to reduce risks by:
- Upgrading utilities to generate the migration of SQL's from older versions
- Reusing our function library to reduce testing time
- Running old and new instances in parallel for a limited period to ensure smooth transitions
Maintenance and Support
We provide SLA-driven support across the front, middle and back office systems for processes like reconciliation and matching
- Tools like data comparison, which reduce overall cycle time for identifying and fixing breaks for back office support systems
- Proven AMO methodology (providing templates and workflow processes) supported with ITIL best practices
- Specialized professionals and training modules in back office support
- Customized runbook designed to manage peaks of business events (e.g., real-time visibility into resource (server, queues) allocations
QA advisory services
- Understand client business needs, applications, and the existing landscape
- Assess and plan test strategy and define test methodology and approach
- Identify optimum QA tools, training, and processes
Functional and regression testing
- Plan test strategy and methodology
- Analyze business/functional requirements to identify business scenarios; create test cases and traceability matrix
- Create test bed and test data
- Test execution and defect management—functional, system, end-to-end workflow, and regression testing
Automation and performance testing
- Develop test plan and strategy, and select test tool
- Develop framework, design, and scripts
- Execute automation scripts, report and analyze results, and log defects
- Gather performance requirements from stakeholders
- Execute the load test and perform report benchmarking
Application Development & Maintenance
Genpact's ADM practice offers enterprise application development across multiple environments and systems integration services that use Genpact-owned and third-party vertical solutions and custom products. We also provide rich web application and portal development, enterprise content management, and open-source technology-based solutions with 24/7 maintenance and enhancement capability.
Application Production and Support
Supporting critical business applications requires focus not only on the underlying infrastructure but also on business processes, as well as a deep understanding of application functions and domains. Genpact’s Application Production and Support services provide domain-led support for critical business applications, reducing our customers’ total cost of ownership and driving positive business impact through committed year-on-year improvements.
To compensate for reduced profitability, a large international bank wanted to reduce fixed costs in its post-trade operations and technology environment. Genpact implemented and configured the back office platform to process multiple asset classes, irrespective of the front office systems used. This led to a 40% reduction in implementation costs, with an additional 20% annual reduction in costs due to process and productivity improvements.
A large universal bank needed to upgrade its loan-processing platform. Genpact was able to complete implementation and testing within a four-month period at a cost that was 40% less than the industry standard.