Oracle Lease and Finance Management (OLFM)
Generating Banking Impact
Genpact has been focusing on OLFM for over 14 years, with a distinctive approach to strong program governance and alignment to business outcomes, as well as an innovation lab with more than 100 trained OLFM consultants. Our proprietary OLFM In A Box solution helps accelerate implementations by at least 30%. Our unique approach aligns technology design and deployment with business outcomes, and aims to help clients build Intelligent OperationsSM that generate operational impact, and cut the time to value.
Genpact offers full life-cycle capabilities for system integration and upgrade solutions, 24x7 maintenance and enhancement capabilities, a strong record of managing program management offices (PMOs), and a fixed price differentiation with high rates of success.
Our services include the following:
- Strategic consulting – IT strategic assessment, application rationalization, process reengineering, and ERP health index studies
- Oracle ERP deployment services – Fresh implementation, global rollouts, PMO services, and ERP upgrades
- System upgrades – Upgrade assessment, system simplification, retrofit design and code, and database upgrade
- Oracle application maintenance service – L2 and L3 application support, release management, and application DBA services
The services are provided across all Oracle suites, including Oracle EBS Suite, Oracle Database, Siebel Hyperion, and OBIEE.
Genpact has an excellent repository of OLFM best practices that further helps compress time to value for our clients.
- OLFM center of excellence
- More than 100 trained OLFM consultants
- OLFM innovation lab
- Constantly enhance OLFM R12 accelerators
- Resource readiness: OLFM training programs, simulation exercises, certification, readiness
- OLFM accelerators
- Repository of OLFM best practices
- Upgrade framework and tool
- OLFM data migration toolkit
- Chart of accounts update tool
Our business-focused approach helps deploy technology to power advanced operating models that address specific industry needs and foster growth, manage cost, and drive compliance across business functions in the commercial banking industry. Our broader enterprise-level approach determines key links between processes and establishes detailed benchmarks for continuous process improvement.
Genpact partnered with the European operations arm of a global leader in financial services and an equipment leasing firm to deploy OLFM. The client was relying on 20+ different platforms and struggled with very limited standardization. Genpact helped consolidate and transform the operations through a pre-integrated common application framework and transition to OLFM, with the goal to transform operations
Genpact worked with a leading financial services firm to upgrade and retrofit OLFM. The client wanted to upgrade from OLFM Suite 188.8.131.52 to R12 migration assessment and reduce manual-intensive processes. Genpact completed the upgrade and provided a solution for three areas: application to book (redesign accounting using Oracle R12 SLA, delivered a prototype), invoice to receipt (invoice grouping by service type, improved the collection process), and quote to process (best practices for partial termination and asset split of leases)
Genpact provided OLFM production support for the largest commercial leasing and finance company in the world. The scope of the intervention included two versions of the product concurrently, Oracle E-biz and Lease Management for R12 and 11i, across Europe, and faced a significant backlog of tickets. Genpact conducted root cause analysis and drove corrective action to reduce ticket inflows, while creating new dashboards for effective monitoring of service level agreements. This effort improved productivity by 15% and led to significant system and process stabilization, as well as a record low number of open tickets