What We Do
Generating Automotive Impact
The global automotive industry is in a stage of dynamic evolution, visible in:
- Industry consolidation and organization restructuring
- Need for accelerated expansion in developing economies
- Intense competition and shift toward more energy-efficient vehicles
- New technologies and globalization of supply chains
To address these challenges, automotive organizations will have to adopt new methods for generating cash, effectively managing working capital, and implementing faster go-to-market strategies.
Genpact’s global automotive business process solutions include:
Finance & Accounting Services
Reimagining finance through practical and agile analytics, technology, and advanced organizational models helps us unlock working capital, boost CFO teams' productivity, and drive compliance - today. Our team of more than 21,000 F&A experts provides services to 136 clients in 30 languages, from 44 delivery centers in 26 locations around the world.
Genpact provides a range of analytics services, including outsourcing, from basic data management to sophisticated analytics consulting addressing proactive risk management, enhanced operational efficiency, ongoing market intelligence, and as a result, smarter decisions that drive cost reduction and revenue maximization.
Human Resource Services
Genpact Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services help HR leaders shed administrative worries to focus on strategic talent initiatives that drive sustainable growth. Our strong HR analytics root out cost and decrease attrition rates, while our simplified working models for HR operations support new skills, new demographics, remote, mobile, and virtual working environments, and emerging markets in multiple industries.
Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Decision Services
- Indirect Source to Pay
- Direct Procurement
- Logistics and Fulfillment
- Aftermarket Services
Smart Decision Services
- Analytics – Spend analytics, dealer financial analysis and reviews, risk management reports, loss forecasting
- Reengineering – Project-based assignments with a specific target (i.e., increased warranty recovery from supplier, improved order to deliver process, etc.)
- Sales and Marketing
- Risk Management
- Strategy and Planning
- Package and Platform optimization
Auto Finance Services
- Early and Late Stage Collections
- Customer Services
- Consumer Finance Support – Loss-Delinquency Forecasting, Risk and Collections Analytics, Remarketing
- Commercial Finance Support – Floor-Plan, Credit Management, Reporting, Dealer Analytics, Liquidation and Termination
Genpact has been powering global automotive companies through a continuum of services that help companies run smarter processes, analytics to identify trends and issues and prevent future risks as well as smarter, more targeted and agile technology to transform internal operations and customer relationships. These three pillars are helping automotive companies:
- Increase global supply chain visibility, optimize working capital, and drive cost reduction through smarter supply chain, procurement, and finance and accounting processes
- Drive functional cost efficiencies and enhance operational excellence through our deep granular process expertise and Lean Six Sigma rigor
- Leverage our advanced and cost-effective global delivery platform spread across 51 centers in 17 countries which not only enables access to cost-effective talent, but also helps automotive companies to go to market faster at reduced cost
- Increase end-consumer satisfaction and loyalty through effectively managing aftermarket supply chains and comprehensive auto-finance services
For a leading automobile manufacturer, Genpact provided an inventory classification, analysis, and planning tool for lifecycle management of accessories, accurate tracking of 600,000+ SKU inventory for identification, and reduction of aged inventory. The customer realized a 5% savings in inventory and US$10 million impact on cash flow, with a 25% reduction in obsolescence.
For a leading automobile manufacturer, Genpact initiated a dealer-level analytical model to predict tire sales, and ensured profitability maximization through tire sales and a cross-sell opportunity. The customer saw incremental improved tire sales of approximately US$1 million per year (with 90% accuracy through forecasting model
For a large auto finance company, Genpact replaced the company’s existing forecasting technique with a statistical model taking into consideration the current macro-economic conditions. This helped reduce the cycle time administrative processes by 30% and costs by 60% with a 3–5% up-front productivity increase.