Transformation & Consulting
Generating Business Process Transformation Impact
Many business transformation efforts suffer from insufficiently robust change management and resulting delays, increased costs, and unrealized business benefits.
Genpact's approach to change is grounded in achieving measurable business outcomes that drive value by aligning leadership and engaging people across the organization.
Working closely with clients and our change management experts, we use a comprehensive change management framework that is customized to meet individual client needs. Our framework is supported by a broad set of tools and accelerators that address clients' specific circumstances rather than apply a one-size-fits-all methodology.
Genpact designs, transforms, and runs intelligent operations for clients across a wide range of industries. We use our proprietary Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework to link key process drivers to business outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
Our services address the full lifecycle of change to support clients in:
Creating a pragmatic change strategy and plan
- Developing a change strategy that addresses the challenges and impact
- Creating a plan that supports and enables the program and individual projects
Ensuring that leadership is aligned
- Developing a vision with the leadership team
- Creating an understanding of the change impact, benefits, and risks and their role in addressing them
- Coaching senior executives in how to be a change leader
- Understanding who the key stakeholders are, their level of engagement, and issues with the program
- Creating a stakeholder management plan
Creating focused communications that address stakeholders' needs and behavior changes
- Building a communication strategy that is tailored to the client's and the stakeholders' needs
- Continuously updating the plan with activities for different stakeholders
Defining roles and aligning organizations
- Mapping roles to individuals and aligning job descriptions
- Revising the organizational structure
Ensuring that the business is ready before go live
- Defining the high-level change impact at the outset
- Running business-readiness workshops
Identifying, owning, and tracking benefits
- Identifying and cascading the business benefits and creating ownership
- Monitoring the achievement of the benefits and addressing any shortfall
Enabling learning and knowledge management
- Understanding what skills and experience are required and equipping people for success
- Creating and delivering a blended learning and change strategy and curriculum
- Enabling knowledge transfer
Managing change for a global brewery client during the creation of large financial shared services center
A leading brewery client was undergoing a large organizational change to achieve financial excellence and competitive efficiency in financial accounting. The client wanted to improve its business partnering to create value and improve control. Genpact worked with the client to design and set up a cross-border finance and accounting shared services center in Europe with more than 1,000 FTEs and standard business processes across 24 operating companies with a common technology platform (SAP). We set up and implemented the change assignment within 120 days by leveraging Genpact's change management framework and best practices to complete the transition ahead of time with no surprises.