Other Analytics Services
Generating Smart Insight Impact
Genpact has strong expertise in Pricing Analytics across consumer and industrial businesses. The pricing team consists of analysts with advanced degrees in Statistics, Operations Research, Business Management, and Economics. Our pricing solutions include:
- Guideline Price Setting: for product categories based on market conditions and target contribution margins
- Price Elasticity/Sensitivity: to estimate the impact of pricing on sales volumes
- Cross-Elasticity: to understand the impact of price differentials on market share
- Contract Pricing: to optimize long-term return on big-ticket contracts based on financing options and coverage of lifecycle risks and costs
- Price Testing: to optimize the pricing of products/services based on revenues or profitability
- Dynamic Pricing: to estimate price-change triggers based on customer behavior to maximize revenue/profitability
- Discount Pricing: to estimate the retail promotion pricing needed to meet returns on marketing investments
- Bid Pricing: to predict bid prices based on historical data
- Price Value Mapping: to position products properly against the competition
- Lease Pricing: to analyze the profitability of lease portfolios over time and geography
We use deep domain knowledge and process rigor in combination with research, and statistical and financial-modeling expertise. Proprietary analytical tools and templates for activities such as bid pricing, lease profitability, discount modeling, and revenue enhancement, further spur rapid implementation. The solutions are implemented through a Six Sigma-based methodology, which starts through diagnostics of the current business situation and benchmarking with the best-in-class.
For a leading $6 billion renewable energy equipment manufacturer
Genpact helped improve prices by 15% year-to-year for four consecutive years by managing the entire pricing function through deal pricing support and pricing analysis of new products.
For a leading plastics resin manufacturer
We created a price-guideline framework for more than 5,000 product grades to deliver incremental operating-margin up-side.
For a leading distribution and logistics services provider
We developed a dynamic fuel-benchmarking dashboard to generate additional revenue on fuel buy/sell transactions.
For a global aviation major
We designed a step-pricing calculator for long-term maintenance of contracts and pricing of customized deals (upwards of US$200 million), incorporating hedging of risk.
For a financial services major
Genpact identified and implemented revenue-enhancing pricing policy changes that improved yearly net income by US$50 million.