Multi-Channel Customer Service
Contact Center Analytics
Generating Smart Contact Center Impact
With more than 15 years’ experience in analytics and research, Genpact’s Smart Decision Services team has developed applications that generate significant value and enhance customer experience management from end to end. This leverages large data sets that span internal data, customer contact details, internet contact information, and external data.
The following key streams focus on the various areas of Contact Center Optimization:
- Call Elimination Strategy: This includes analytics-driven IVR optimization, FCR improvements, web breakage elimination, and cross-channel penetration strategies that focus on continuous call elimination
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT): We build integrated frameworks for voice of the customer and call quality processes to capture the true essence of customer feedback; we optimize the CSAT questionnaire to evaluate the overall performance of the contact center, including but not limited to agent attributes, problem resolution, etc.
- Advanced MIS and Reporting Services: This includes readily deployable, custom, pre-built reporting templates and standardized best-in-class reports, which can be plugged into existing customer data sources or hosted data marts with minimal IT cost. The service also encompasses building and managing data marts to capture data from disparate contact center systems, generating on-demand ad hoc/customized reports per business requirements, and conducting KPI benchmarking of the contact center.
- Contact Center Technology Assessment: We perform independent third-party assessment of the contact center infrastructure, applications, reporting, and quality tools to provide insights for sustained optimization of performance through analytically driven technology projects and initiatives.
These services are offered either as point solutions that focus on the pain areas or as benchmarking and consulting services as per your needs.
We also offer a highly successful self-funding program called the Contact Center Analytics Program (CCAP). Companies across several industry levels leverage this to experience a quantum leap in performance and realize significant cost savings. Partnering with us through this unique program can make your contact center best-in-class. This program offers a combination of consulting and implementation services which focus on continual optimization, the use of advanced analytic techniques, and improvements to achieve sustained results and benefits.
Genpact designs, transforms, and runs intelligent end-customer-relevant operations that leverage advanced operating models to make our clients more competitive, helping them grow and manage cost, risk, and compliance across a range of functions. Our Smart Enterprise ProcessesSM proprietary framework effectively integrates effective Systems of EngagementTM, core IT, and Data-to-Action AnalyticsSM to optimize contact center processes for maximum efficiency of operations and effectiveness in winning customer loyalty.
We offer the following Contact Center Analytics:
Call Elimination Strategy: Includes analytics-driven IVR optimization, FCR improvement, web breakage elimination, and cross-channel penetration strategies that focus on continuous call elimination
Customer Satisfaction (CSAT): Integrated frameworks for the voice of the customer and call quality processes capture the essence of customer feedback. For instance, we optimize CSAT questionnaires to evaluate the contact center's overall performance, including but not limited to agent attributes, problem resolution, etc.
Advanced MIS and Reporting Services: Includes readily deployable, custom, pre-built reporting templates and standardized best-in-class reports. These can be plugged into existing customer data sources or hosted data marts with minimal IT cost. The service also encompasses:
- Building and managing data marts to capture information from disparate contact center systems
- Generating on-demand ad hoc/customized reports per business requirements
- Conducting KPI benchmarking of the contact center
Contact Center Technology Assessment: Our independent third-party assessment of the contact center infrastructure, applications, reporting, and quality tools provide insights for sustained performance optimization using analytics-driven technology projects and initiatives.
We also offer a highly successful self-funding initiative, the Contact Center Analytics Program (CCAP). Companies across several industries use the CCAP to significantly improve performance and cost savings. The CCAP uses Genpact's proprietary algorithms and advanced analytics to baseline, design, and optimize overall performance. At each stage, business benefits are quantified, and the savings realized are reinvested in better technology and improvement initiatives. This cycle of sustained improvement results in best-in-class performance for the contact center and huge cost savings for the business. CCAP spans 12–18 months, depending on the current state of performance and the desired result.
Genpact Contact Center Analytics solutions have delivered solid, measurable business benefits:
Annual cost savings of $3.4 million from enhanced IVR use for a leading U.S. retail lender
Genpact leveraged analytics to build a predictive Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system and One-Channel registration service in the IVR. This produced a 13% improvement in IVR system use and $3.4 million in cost savings annually.
20% annual reduction in contact center operating costs for a leading global bank
Genpact defined and measured Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and advanced contact center metrics using data-driven analytics, then standardized them across sites in eight countries. This produced an annual reduction of 20% in contact center operating costs by improving the FCR, increasing alternate channel penetration, and improving key performance measures.