IT Managed Services
Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)
Generating Digital Impact
Genpact's infrastructure management services provide companies flexibility to focus on their core business and on the technology needs of the future, rather than handling day-to-day technology operations and issues.
Supported by flexible operating models and proprietary tools such as ROC (Remote Operations Center) Dashboard, ACI (Advanced Command Interface), eVMTSM (ERP vulnerability management toolkit) and LeanDeskTM, we enable clients to achieve overall IT cost reduction (by as much as 30%), while also improving end user productivity.
- Compute services such as fine-tuning and transformation through server monitoring and management, server and desktop virtualization, storage and backup management, and data center services.
- Network services include design and architecture, implementation, and management services through network operation centers, LAN and WAN monitoring and management, and voice management.
- Collaboration and unified communication offerings include design and architecture, deployment, and management of email solutions, enterprise mobility, Microsoft Lync, audio/video conferencing platforms, and documentation/knowledge management.
- Professional services include design and architecture, infrastructure assessment, consolidation and migration, standardization, optimization, capacity planning, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Cloud computing services include cloud assessment and consulting, cloud infrastructure management, Amazon Web Services partner services, and Microsoft Azure partner services.
Our Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) proprietary framework helps companies reimagine operations by integrating effective Systems of EngagementTM, core IT, and Data-to-Action AnalyticsSM, enabling customers to design, provision and maintain IT infrastructure with minimal total cost of operations (TCO) and generate maximum business impact.
A global manufacturing company generated US$15 million business impact through MTTR reduction, and US$1.4 million business impact through storage optimization through implementation of a command center and automated processes designed based on lean, six sigma principles
A major research company generated US$9 million annual business impact by a 63% reduction in MTTR and change management cycle time by 60% through process improvement and infrastructure optimization, customized to the business needs
A multi-national engineering company reduced operating costs by 40% through global IT infrastructure consolidation enabling efficiency improvement across the board