Genpact’s BPM solution leverages our deep domain experience, process knowledge, and global best practices beyond just core workflow capabilities to deliver best-in-class services to clients. Our integrated CMMi project methodology ensures that process change management and ProFlowSM implementation can be executed in parallel with the required hand-offs and common tollgates for the customer process transition to Genpact.
Genpact’s end-to-end service offerings for the BPM practice includes:
- Commercial BPM/Workflow Product Evaluation—based on the current and future application landscape of the organization
- Process consulting for specific domains—aligned to Genpact’s process expertise in Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Supply Chain Management, etc.
- Program delivery on leading commercial BPM products as pure-play BPM tools with people-intensive processes, and integration to other enterprise-level applications
- Defined partnership model for different commercial BPM products—work with customer team and customer technology partners, program management, process analysis, and re-design
- A wide variety of workflow usage and expertise on commercial products (Savvion, FileNet, Matrix10, AVAYA ) and homegrown (Expeditor, Wortex, Capture) workflow applications
- Framework-based BPM solutions (Account payables, Manual Journal Entry, Case Tracker)
- Shared infrastructure for reduced cost
- Vertical specific solutions
Genpact has been working with leading hospitals to reduce cost, generate more cash and improve patient care. Recently, Genpact’s partnership with Miami Children’s Hospital won four 2009 Global Six Sigma and Business Improvement Awards from the Worldwide Conventions and Business Forums (WCBF). In the downloadable case study below, read how Genpact helps Miami Children’s Hospital (MCH) achieve 4x financial impact through superior patient experience and improved core clinical processes: The file '/UserControls/resource-download-sub-Faezal.ascx' does not exist.