The Aerospace industry is expected to grow fast owing to the growth in the commercial aviation sector however it faces a multitude of challenges including:
- Rising fuel costs and price volatility which significantly impacts the cost of operation and margins
- Supply chain risk, if not managed well and efficiently, can lead to cost overruns, production delays, and program cancellations
- Globalization driven by emerging markets (Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, China and India) which will test both the operational and financial readiness of aerospace manufacturers and suppliers
- Increasing end-customer expectations for innovative products at a lower cost
To operate and stay competitive in this dynamic environment, Aerospace manufacturers and suppliers will have to ramp up production quickly to meet the expected growth, be globally effective, control costs, and manage supply chains effectively.
Aerospace companies can run more agile and cost effective operations while developing innovative solutions by leveraging Genpact’s process management expertise. Our integrated aerospace engineering, supply chain and MRO solutions enabled by analytics and Six Sigma expertise help our clients streamline supply chains, optimize capacity and increase profitability.
- Deep understanding of the aviation industry - More than 10 years' experience of working with large aerospace companies
- Unique expertise across the aerospace value lifecycle: Design, Source and Manage
- Integrated process, analytics and technology expertise to deliver superior business outcomes
- Flexible global delivery model (combination of onsite, offshore, right-shore and near-shore)
- Proven capabilities in enhancing operational and process excellence for our clients through Lean, Six Sigma, and Re-engineering
Genpact provides a comprehensive suite of BPO, Analytics and IT services & solutions to the aerospace companies. This includes:
- Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) is Genpact’s proprietary business process management framework which can make enterprises more competitive and intelligent. For more details on the different SEP suites, click here
- Smart Decision Services
- Analytics and Research - Delivers insights and intelligence to help companies make smarter decisions and address challenges around regulations, risk and growth
- Business Process Re-engineering - Drives process optimization and ongoing effectiveness through the Global Business Services model
- Technology Management - Our end-to-end solutions and proprietary process driven tools across
Enterprise Application and IT Infrastructure Management help aerospace companies maximize their IT investments and operational efficiencies
Our strong talent pool of highly experienced engineers works with aerospace executives to solve complex engineering problems, help reduce the time needed to penetrate new markets and foster product innovation. We provide end- to-end design and engineering solutions ranging from new product development and introduction, technical documentation, and engineering design and analysis, to support for technical infrastructure such as PLM and CAD tool customization.
- Inventory optimization - helps aerospace companies reduce working capital and salvage unrealized revenue
- Supply Chain Decision Services - helps reduce cost and working capital, while improving service levels by optimizing complete aerospace supply chain
- Aftermarket Service - End-to-end solutions focusing on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of service supply chains thereby improving service revenues and margins
- Logistics Analytics - enhances visibility and optimization across areas including logistics network design, distribution centers, carrier sourcing and metrics rationalization
- Procurement - End-to-end solutions across both indirect and direct procurement materials, focusing on measurable improvements in compliance, total cost of ownership (TCO), working capital, material and services availability and user satisfaction.
MRO (Maintenance, Repairs and Operations)
Service contract analytics, that delivers advanced analytical solutions to service, finance and risk executives of aerospace MRO service providers and OEMs at every stage of the contract - from identifying potential prospects to analyzing their team’s performance once the contract has ended. The result is better pre-sales enablement, optimum pricing, no leakages in contract setup and execution, and sustained profitability.
- Finance and Accounting Services - End-to-end solutions for the financial supply chain including accounts payable, order to cash, record to report and general ledger
- Recovery Audit Services - Post-payment audit to recover excess payment from suppliers
- Product Cost Accounting - Provides a holistic view of product cost and the related variance analysis enables fact-based and granular decision making resulting in improved margins